[download]This week's episode helps you dream away all those hard-boiled stomach woes from Easter weekend! Songs (sorta) about Easter, California dreamin' and the only Doctor you'll hear about on this show! Let the fantasizing begin!
1. “Peter Gothentail” by the Arrogant Worms
2. “L.A. Dream”
3. News Of The STUPID!
4. “Doctor Who” by Insane Ian
The Arrogant Worms are at ArrogantWorms.com
Henry Phillips is at HenryPhillips.com
and Insane Ian is at InsaneIan.bandcamp.com
Thank you to our Patreon backers for helping make this show possible.
[download]On this week's episode Devo Spice unearths an old Beastie side project, plays a new Red Peters song, and regenerates with the Library Bards... thus the show title, duh!
1. “Regeneration” by the Library Bards
2. News Of The Stupid!
3. “Sloppy Drunks” by Country Mike
4. “Let’s All Tweet” by Red Peters
5. BONUS: “The Half-Wit” by Country Mike
The Library Bards are at Library Bards.com
There’s no official web site for Country Mike, but you can find copies of that release in various shady corners of the internet.
And Red Peters is at RedPeters.com
Thank you to our Patreon backers for helping make this show possible! If you would like to help support the show please go to patreon.com/manicmondays
[download]Manic Mondays is going green... meaning we're RECYCLING! YAAAAY! So what does that mean for the show, you ask? Well that means you get all brand spanking new renditions of stuff that existed before, i.e. RECYCLED. All this plus "Bad Advice with Devo Spice" and "News of the Stupid". You're welcome, Earth.
1. “All About that Space” by Library Bards
2. Bad Advice with Devo Spice!: Tax Returns!
3. “Deadpool Musical” by Deadpool Said
5. “Heh. That’s Actually Hilarious. (Live at FuMPfest 2016)” by 2D6
The Library Bards are at LibraryBards.com
That Deadpool thing is at facebook.com/deadpoolmusical/
And 2D6 is at 2D6music.com
Become backers on Patreon and receive exclusive ear candy, including the Seamonkey Comedy Musician Interview Series!! Chapter 1: Dino-Mike and Chapter 2: Robert Lund coming SOON!
[download]This week's episode puts on the pinch with everything from getting busted by your appliance, to St. Patrick's Day, to even the good kind of crotch headlock! Plus News of the Stupid featuring a story from Seamonkey's hometown. Go figure.
1. “Microwaves (Are Watching You)” by Randy Rainbow
2. “The Sunday After The Saturday Immediately Following The Actual Calendar Date of Saint Patrick's Day (Drunken Singalong Version)”
3. News of the STUPID!
4. “Sit on my Face” by Matt Griffo
Randy Rainbow is at RandyRainbow.com
Mikey Mason is at MikeyMason.com
and Matt Griffo is at MattGriffo.com
COMING SOON EXCLUSIVELY TO PATREON BACKERS: Seamonkey's Comedy Musician Interview Series: Chapter 1 - Dino-Mike! Sign up with Patreon and back the show to hear exclusive content!
[download]New comedy music is proliferating forth like it's Spring or something. Well TOO BAD, you have to wait another week before it's Spring... buuuuuut we need to put a show out so we ain't waitin' to SPRING these new diddies on you! See what we did there? This comedy is FRESH!
1. “Electric Shock” by TV’s Kyle
2. “Hulk!” by Insane Ian
3. NEWS OF THE STUPID!
4. “Dwayne” by The Arrogant Worms
TV’s Kyle is at TVsKyle.bandcamp.com
Insane Ian is at InsaneIan.bandcamp.com
And The Arrogant Worms are at ArrogantWorms.com
Shout-out to this week’s new backers on Patreon! Jered Perez!
[download]The week's episode deals with REALITY! You thought this podcast was an escape, then we go using the "R-word"! We got birthdays, stupid people, Millennials... DEAL WITH IT*!!!
*(with help from the show reminding you about reality... a true conundrum!)
1. "It's The Real World (After All)" by Duck Logic
2. "Birthday Dethday" by Dethklok
3. Noose of the Stupid
4. "You've Gotta Love Millennials" by Micah Tyler
Duck Logic is at ducklogiccomedy.com
Dethklock is a fictional band from the animated TV show Metalocalypse, and can be found at MySpace.com/dethklock,
and Micah Tyler is at MicahTyler.com
[download]This week's show falls on President's Day, which this year means we promise tremendous songs, the best comedy songs with the most laughs, so many laughs, laughs never before elicited by anyone, anywhere, you've never heard so many laughs... then we under-deliver! Presidential!
1. “I’m Friends with Kanye” by Scary Pete
2. “The Piranha Plant” by String Player Gamer
3. News of the Stupid!
4. “Larry McBrim” by Power Salad
Scary Pete is at ScaryPete.com
String Player Gamer is at stringplayergamer.bandcamp.com
And Power Salad is at PowerSalad.com
[download]This week we pay homage to what could've been, dole out some important Valentine's Day tips, quiz brewery personnel on their favorite comedy songs in a Patreon backer preview, and spin a little cover tune in prep for Marscon. Ah, love is in the air!
1. “That Day in Bowling Green” by Nick and Gabe
2. “Fuck First” by Sticky Biscuits
3. News of the Stupid
4. Patreon Backer preview: Seamonkey on the Street
5. “Istanbul Not Constantinople” by Beth Kinderman and the Player Characters
Nick and Gabe are at NickAndGabe.bandcamp.com
Sticky Biscuits are at Sticky Biscuits.com
And Beth Kinderman and the Player Characters are at Beth Kinderman.bandcamp.com