[download]This week we have two more artists who will be performing at FuMPFest, and a fund raiser for a very good cause.
1. "The Top 10 Things to Never Say on a First Date" by MC Lars
2. FuMPFest Spotlight: MEGATHRUSTER! "Other People Playing Minecraft" by MEGATHRUSTER
3. News of the Stupid
4. FuMPFest Spotlight: Worm Quartet! "The Ballad of Dr. Stopp" by Worm Quartet
[download]This week's FuMPfest Spotlight is on Pokemo... crap, wait... it's Dino-Mike! Everything ELSE is Pokémon!
1. “Pokeball” by Todd Chappelle
2. NEWS OF THE POKEMON!
3. FuMPfest Spotlight: Dino-Mike! “Creepy Kind of Love” by Dino-Mike
4. “Ghostbusters” by Insane Ian featuring the great Luke Ski and Devo Spice
5. BONUS SONG FRUM $EAM0NK3Y: “I Choose You To DIE!” by Starbomb
Todd Chappelle is at ToddChappell.com
Dino-Mike is at Dino-Mike.com
Insane Ian is at InsaneIan.bandcamp.com
Starbomb is at starbomb.com
[download]This week's FuMPfest Spotlight artist is... TWO! Tom Smith, the worlds's fastest filker, and Devo Spice?!? Well, yeah, he's an artist at FuMPfest too... though it sounds a LITTLE narcissistic to profile one's self, it IS accurate and does make for entertainment listening to him refer to himself in the 3rd person! Plus, it's not all him, you get Tom and some other cool stuff too, like:
1. “Raw Hide (The Waxing Song)” by Reformed Whores
2. “Smash The Frickin’ Fairies (Live at PenguiCon)” by Tom Smith
3. News of the STUPID
4. FuMPfest Spotlight: Devo Spice! “The Comedy-Music Life” by Devo Spice
Reformed Whores are at ReformedWhores.com
Tom Smith is at TomSmithOnline.com
And Devo Spice is at DevoSpice.com
[download]Though he doesn't mention it, Devo Spice recorded this week's show in his car on the beach! So to all youze listening in your car and not out there on the beach, this one's for you! Your explosive Fourth of July lineup is:
1. “#TrumpSoPoor” by Lauren Mayer
2. FuMPfest Spotlight on: Carrie Dahlby! “Wreckin’ by the Book (The Cake Wrecks Song)” by Carrie Dahlby
3. NEWS OF THE STOOPID!
4. “Burgers on the Grill” by Bob Rivers
Lauren Mayer is at LaurenMayer.com
Carrie Dahlby is at CarrieDahlby.com
Bob Rivers is at BobRivers.com
[download]This episode is full o' FuMPness as we not only feature longtime FuMP staple Tom Smith but we put a candle on one end of a slide that has large magnifying glasses on the ends and then we LIGHT that candle and shine this contraption upon FuMPfest performers 2D6 (not a new Star Wars droid) and FuMPfest guests of honor, Paul & Storm (rumored to be new Star Wars droids)!!
1. “Just a Kid from Brooklyn” by Tom Smith
2. “Number 8 Will Blow Your Mind” by 2D6
3. NEWS OF THE STOOPID! *NSFW ALERT: Devo goes ham cussing at the end!
4. “This Song” by Paul and Storm
Tom Smith is at tomsmithonline.com
2D6 is at 2D6music.com
And Paul and Storm are at PaulandStorm.com
[download]This week's episode features a FuMPfest spotlight on Tim Cavanagh, some congratulatory tidbits from TV's Kyle's new cartoon hit, Mighty Magiswords, and the REAL reason your kids like you as a father!
1. “Daddy’s Money” by Ogden Edsl
2. FuMPfest Spotlight: “My Girlfriend Spontaneously Combusted” by Tim Cavanagh
3. News Of The Stupid!
4. “Mighty Magiswords Medley” by TV's Kyle
Ogden Edsl’s music can be found on Amazon.com
Tim Cavanagh is at TimCav.com
And TV’s Kyle is at TVsKyle.bandcamp.com
[download]On this week's show we do the cute commute, pull out some new old Allan Sherman and Devo finally gets around to reviewing Dino Mike's "ANALBUM"!
1. “Baby on the Subway” by Camille Harris
2. NEWS. OF. THE. STUPID.
3. “Just Give Me a Cause (Live)” by Allan Sherman
4. Dementia Breakdown: Review of "ANALBUM" by Dino-Mike
5. “Don’t Be Obscene” by Dino-Mike
Camille Harris is at CamilleHarris.net
Allan Sherman’s new album is available on Amazon.com
and Dino-Mike is at Dino-Mike.com